Monday, May 9, 2011

au revoir Paris, bonjour Burgundy

Guest-blogger, friend, kindred spirit (my dad called that one), Kate, leaves the City of Light for the Burgundy region of France...


Avallon is undiscovered. It's small, dangerously charming. I couldn't find a thing about it before I went but I very much recommend. An old walled-in town center, several places for food and coffee, surrounded by farms and forests.


On the train from Beaune to Lyon. Like Amtrak, only a positive experience.


Also, this has nothing to do with France but I think it applies aptly to the lives of both Lindsey and myself. My boyfriend sent it to me while I'm away, which I hope informs the world as to what kind of man I have found. That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...