Thursday, April 7, 2011

an April trip to Cartagena with Anthropologie

all images via http://www.anthropologie.com

Anthropologie catalogs are always such a treat to longingly browse, as much for the dreamy photography as for the clothing, accessories, and homewares.  When my copy of the April catalog arrived in the mail, I flipped through the first couple of pages... and a couple more... and was it?... could it be?  Yes, it was Cartagena staring back at me, teasing me, one of my ultimate travel lust destinations paired with some of my favorite sartorial desires.  Ugh.  Yet another reason to love/hate Anthropologie (only "hate" in a jealous way, of course, for always having perfect whimsical wardrobes in the coziest homes and the most envy-inducing locations).


Ah, those colors!


Loving the feminine A-line dresses and floral caftans.


And the Spanish colonial architecture of Cartagena's Old City, of course!

 

Still magnificent in neutrals wandering the streets of this vibrant Latin American city.


And why don't we throw in the beach for good measure.  Ah, perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...